Mobiliti - Banking at your fingertips
If you have a smart phone or text capable phone, you can enroll in Mobiliti and access your Mid Carolina accounts with your fingertips. Whether you're on the road, at work, or out shopping, Mid Carolina's mobile banking service can be accessed via an app for your smart phone or tablet, and also allows text or browser-based banking! It's your choice, and it's easy to sign up and begin using.
With the My Mid Carolina CU Mobile app, your Mid Carolina Credit Union account is at your fingertips.
- Free service!*
- Check Balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find the nearest ATM
- And much more!
Enroll through online banking today
- Log into your online banking account, go to Access Accounts, select the Mobiliti tab, read and accept the Terms and Conditions, and complete the enrollment form. A text message will be sent to your mobile device with instructions for logging on. It’s that easy! If you're not yet signed up for online banking, call 803-432-8521 and speak to a Member Services Representative today.
- Activation can take up to 24 hours to ensure security of your account information.
- Options and FAQs are available.
- Separate smart phone app is available through iTunes or Play store and works for many phone types.
- To enroll, download the mobile app, "My Mid Carolina CU Mobile",
- receive text, follow directions,
- begin mobile banking!
Access in 4 Different Ways
- Text: With just a few simple text commands, you can access your account from your text capable phone.
- Browser: Browser-based phones can access our mobile app just as you would on a computer.
- Smart Phones: Smart phone app provides access to do all the transactions you need to manage your account from anywhere! Why not sign up today and find out how easy banking can be?
- Tablet: Tablet app provides access to do all the transactions you need to manage your account 24/7! Why not sign up today and find out how easy banking can be?
Security of your information
Our mobile banking service utilizes best practice for online banking. Only the phones that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. Only one account may be enrolled per phone. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone. And in the event your phone is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either going online to the Mobile Banking enrollment website or by calling us.
Click here, for FAQ's of general and security questions.
Completing the activation process
Activation of your account must occur within 24 hours of enrollment using the specific device enrolled. After that time you will need to re-enroll the phone or device. This is to ensure the security of your account. Get started with Mid Carolina's mobile banking today! *There is currently no charge associated with Mobiliti (Mobile Banking). There may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone service provider for more information.
Get started with Mid Carolina’s mobile banking today!
*There is currently no charge associated with Mobiliti (Mobile Banking). There may be charges associated with text messaging and data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless phone service provider for more information.