Careers at Mid Carolina Credit Union
Find more than a job when you start or expand your career in financial services with Mid Carolina Credit Union, one of the most respected credit unions in the Kershaw County.
Why work at Mid Carolina Credit Union
You’ll enjoy the dynamic, supportive culture at Mid Carolina Credit Union, where we value member service and commitment, teamwork, and respect for others. We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals who possess a high degree of professionalism along with computer, cash handling and interpersonal skills.
For eligible employees a full range of benefits is available, including:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Tax-saving, flexible health insurance spending plans
- Wellness programs
- Opportunities for advancement and ongoing training
Our people are exceptional. It starts with our culture, which includes motivation, passion, self-confidence, accountability and more. If you look at the list below and can see yourself working here, we’d like to hear from you.
- Passionate about service to others (see how we give back to our communities)
- Committed to acting with integrity
- Inspired by shared goals
- An individual as well as team contributor
- Known for your collaborative nature and cooperative spirit
- Enthusiastic about change
- Respectful of others
- Self-confident and demonstrate initiative
- Highly accountable for your actions
- Prepared to communicate professionalism through appearance
We are an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veterans status, disability or other protected group status.